Ghana Premier League giants Asante Kotoko have confirmed they are in talks to sign former defender Aziz Ansah.
The 29-year-old has begun serious training with the club and was featured in last Wednesday’s 2-0 win over second-tier side West Ham in a friendly.
Ghanasoccernet sources say both parties are set to finalize a deal and the right-back could feature in the top flight before the league break.
Ansah is reuniting with the Porcupine Warriors after leaving Nigerian side Heartland FC at the end of the season.
Kotoko are one point behind leaders Kessben in the Premier League and tackle Hearts of Lions on Sunday.
09/26 - 10/03
- Tottenham 2 - 1 Aston Villa
- Tiero to return to the Stars
- Yegoala eyes premier league
- Kotoko confirms open talks with Aziz
- Video: Watch Scolari Talks About Coaching National...
- Seedorf raves about KP Boateng form
- France U21 defender Vandam opts for Ghana
- Essien's to return for Ghana very soon
- Ghana plays Sudan in Kumasi
- AC Milan hold Ajax ;Chelsea wins over Marseille
- Ghana FA Cup is back
- Caf distance herself from MTN nomination list.
- Desailly to Work With Locals
- Ayew warns Essien ahead of clash
- Hearts of Oak hunts for Obeng Darko
- Muntari in Ghana plans
- Appoint Kwasi Appiah as Black Stars Coach – Kwaben...
- Ghana close in on Africa U-20 qualification
- Kessben draw to stay top; Hearts shocked
- C'wealth Games 2010: Athletes warned of rising ter...
- Champions Eduana faces League leaders Kessben
- Four Ghanaians namesd for CAF awards
- ▼ 09/26 - 10/03 (22)