Ghana Premier League side Hearts of Oak are interested in landing unObeng Darko.
attached striker Kwame. The 24-year-old is a huge target for coach Paa Kwesi Fabin who is reeling under pressure following Sunday’s ignominious home League defeat to New Edubiase FC.
The former Asante Kotoko striker is currently training with local side Liberty Professionals where he is yet to agree personal terms.
But Ghanasoccernet sources say some officials of Hearts of Oak are making numerous overtures to lure the player to the capital club and are ready to offer him a bumper deal.
Darko left Syrian top flight side Al Karamah last season and is keen to re-launch his career in the domestic League.
09/26 - 10/03
- Tottenham 2 - 1 Aston Villa
- Tiero to return to the Stars
- Yegoala eyes premier league
- Kotoko confirms open talks with Aziz
- Video: Watch Scolari Talks About Coaching National...
- Seedorf raves about KP Boateng form
- France U21 defender Vandam opts for Ghana
- Essien's to return for Ghana very soon
- Ghana plays Sudan in Kumasi
- AC Milan hold Ajax ;Chelsea wins over Marseille
- Ghana FA Cup is back
- Caf distance herself from MTN nomination list.
- Desailly to Work With Locals
- Ayew warns Essien ahead of clash
- Hearts of Oak hunts for Obeng Darko
- Muntari in Ghana plans
- Appoint Kwasi Appiah as Black Stars Coach – Kwaben...
- Ghana close in on Africa U-20 qualification
- Kessben draw to stay top; Hearts shocked
- C'wealth Games 2010: Athletes warned of rising ter...
- Champions Eduana faces League leaders Kessben
- Four Ghanaians namesd for CAF awards
- ▼ 09/26 - 10/03 (22)