Ajax were held to a 1-1 draw by AC Milan as the Italian giants kept their UEFA Champions League campaign on course.
After enduring defeat to Real Madrid in their opening Group G game, Eredivisie club Ajax were forced to settle with a point from Tuesday night’s clash as the Italian visitors came back from 1-0 down.
Serie A club Milan now sit second in the group after collecting four points so far, with Real in the top spot following their 1-0 win over struggling Auxerre.
Ghana’s Prince Kevin Boateng was denied a late winner as Ajax were held to a 1-1 draw by AC Milan in the Champions League.
Despite the draw the Italian giants kept their UEFA Champions League campaign on course with the Ghanaian players playing a key part in the game in Amsterdam.
In other game, chelsea continued with their fine performance in the EPL, as they humered the French side by 2-0. Goals from John Terry and Nicolas Anelka sealed the win. the game witness a lovely atmosphere as two Ghanaian stars from each side of the teams issued a warning treat to each other before the start of the game. Ayew who plays for the french side started the game from the bench by taking over from Gignac in the 59th minute.
Ayew’s major contrubtion was was a minute later when he threaded a ball through towards Brandao, brilliantly disecting the Chelsea defence from the right-hand side of the box – but it’s too heavy and out for a goal-kick.
Essien hit the left post twice in the final quarter of an hour with sweetly-hit strikes following flowing moves. Essien did start the game for chelsea and lasted for the entire duration of the game.
09/26 - 10/03
- Tottenham 2 - 1 Aston Villa
- Tiero to return to the Stars
- Yegoala eyes premier league
- Kotoko confirms open talks with Aziz
- Video: Watch Scolari Talks About Coaching National...
- Seedorf raves about KP Boateng form
- France U21 defender Vandam opts for Ghana
- Essien's to return for Ghana very soon
- Ghana plays Sudan in Kumasi
- AC Milan hold Ajax ;Chelsea wins over Marseille
- Ghana FA Cup is back
- Caf distance herself from MTN nomination list.
- Desailly to Work With Locals
- Ayew warns Essien ahead of clash
- Hearts of Oak hunts for Obeng Darko
- Muntari in Ghana plans
- Appoint Kwasi Appiah as Black Stars Coach – Kwaben...
- Ghana close in on Africa U-20 qualification
- Kessben draw to stay top; Hearts shocked
- C'wealth Games 2010: Athletes warned of rising ter...
- Champions Eduana faces League leaders Kessben
- Four Ghanaians namesd for CAF awards
- ▼ 09/26 - 10/03 (22)