Ghana international Kevin-Prince Boateng continue to earn full marks in his outing for AC Milan with experienced Dutch star Clarence Seedorf the latest to join in the praise.
The 23-year old Ghanaian international has slotted in well at Milan since a loan move there from Genoa after the 2010 World Cup.
He was a second substitute for AC Milan in their Champions League game at Ajax and missed a great chance to take all three points in the Italians in the last ten minutes of the game.
Veteran midfielder Clarence Seedorf has also been impressed by what the Ghana international has put in so far.
“Kevin-Prince has adapted fine in Milan. He did very well in the matches in which he played,” said the Dutchman.
“He has excellent quality, as do all those who belong to this group. So he will be important too.”
And Boateng himself admits he is enjoying life in Milan especially with the way the club’s fans have taken to him.
“When I heard the Milan fans shouting my name it was amazing,” the Ghana midfielder told Sky Italia.
“I had never seen a stadium shouting my name like that. I’m as happy as a child to play in this great club. And if the fans consider me an idol, that means I’m doing something good.
“When you graduate from a small club like Portsmouth to a great club like Milan, it’s fantastic.”
09/26 - 10/03
- Tottenham 2 - 1 Aston Villa
- Tiero to return to the Stars
- Yegoala eyes premier league
- Kotoko confirms open talks with Aziz
- Video: Watch Scolari Talks About Coaching National...
- Seedorf raves about KP Boateng form
- France U21 defender Vandam opts for Ghana
- Essien's to return for Ghana very soon
- Ghana plays Sudan in Kumasi
- AC Milan hold Ajax ;Chelsea wins over Marseille
- Ghana FA Cup is back
- Caf distance herself from MTN nomination list.
- Desailly to Work With Locals
- Ayew warns Essien ahead of clash
- Hearts of Oak hunts for Obeng Darko
- Muntari in Ghana plans
- Appoint Kwasi Appiah as Black Stars Coach – Kwaben...
- Ghana close in on Africa U-20 qualification
- Kessben draw to stay top; Hearts shocked
- C'wealth Games 2010: Athletes warned of rising ter...
- Champions Eduana faces League leaders Kessben
- Four Ghanaians namesd for CAF awards
- ▼ 09/26 - 10/03 (22)