Renowned Sports Writer Kwabena Yeboah is urging the Ghana Football Association to appoint Kwasi Appiah as the head coach of the Black Stars.
Kwasi Appiah was the assistant to Serbian tactician Milovan Rajevac and has been handed the task of leading the Black Stars as the interim coach in the 2012 African Cup of Nations qualifier against Sudan on October 10 in Accra.
A good performance against the Sudanese would be a plus in his quest to stake a claim for the job on permanent basis.
But Kwabena Yeboah does not believe Ghana’s game against Sudan should be used as a yardstick to judge the capability of Kwasi Appiah.
He is advocating that Kwasi Appiah be handed the job on permanent basis.
09/26 - 10/03
- Tottenham 2 - 1 Aston Villa
- Tiero to return to the Stars
- Yegoala eyes premier league
- Kotoko confirms open talks with Aziz
- Video: Watch Scolari Talks About Coaching National...
- Seedorf raves about KP Boateng form
- France U21 defender Vandam opts for Ghana
- Essien's to return for Ghana very soon
- Ghana plays Sudan in Kumasi
- AC Milan hold Ajax ;Chelsea wins over Marseille
- Ghana FA Cup is back
- Caf distance herself from MTN nomination list.
- Desailly to Work With Locals
- Ayew warns Essien ahead of clash
- Hearts of Oak hunts for Obeng Darko
- Muntari in Ghana plans
- Appoint Kwasi Appiah as Black Stars Coach – Kwaben...
- Ghana close in on Africa U-20 qualification
- Kessben draw to stay top; Hearts shocked
- C'wealth Games 2010: Athletes warned of rising ter...
- Champions Eduana faces League leaders Kessben
- Four Ghanaians namesd for CAF awards
- ▼ 09/26 - 10/03 (22)