The never ending GFA/Midsea and GLO sponsorship saga has taken another turn as another firm, ABN Marketing Consulting LTD claims to be the initial agents that brokered the GFA/GLO sponsorship deal.
Directors of ABN Consulting at a news conference yesterday said the GFA sidestepped them after mandating them in 2006 to solicit for sponsorship for the Ghana league which they did.
ABN has written to the FA to pay it 10% of the 15 million dollars sponsorship for acting as the agent and also abrogate the contract between them (GFA) and Midsea/Afrisat.
ABN also wants to be recognised as the official agent for the GFA/GLO sponsorship deal.
09/19 - 09/26
- Glo mactch day 4 Fixtures
- GFA Demands Kwarasey Endorsement
- Algeria Set Semi's Target
- Akwesi Appiah to coach Stars for Sudan Game
- Carlo Ancelotti To coach Ghana
- Sunderland can add to Hodgson's woes
- David Beckham's management company says it is taki...
- Caf names young secretary general
- Essien Reveals How he was snub by Manchester Unite...
- The Saga of Glo Sponsorship Contract Continues
- Milo Marathon 2010
- Ghana named Squard to face Sudan in Accra
- The Ghana Coaching Job
- Ways to qualify for the 2013 AFCON
- Desailly refute the claim of $120,000 to coach Gha...
- Boateng sure of AC Milan come back
- ▼ 09/19 - 09/26 (16)